In this blog, we highlight a lesson learned when we used a Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement online data source connector, called Instance Web API, for Power BI reports.
If you have experienced our PowerPack add-on, PowerMailChimp, then you’ll know that it is a MailChimp CRM integration tool that connects the powerful, robust, affordable, third-party bulk email platform, MailChimp, with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
But even if you haven’t tried PowerMailChimp you’ll want to check out our list and perhaps you’ll be inspired to give it a go:
1. The excitement you get when you see the “Free 30-Day Trial” option.
2. When your marketing lists sync from CRM to MailChimp automagically.
3. The joy you feel when you create a beautiful MailChimp template without needing to know HTML.
4. That feeling you get right before you press send on an email blast.
5. When you keep refreshing your report to view your open rate.
6. Feeling like a stalker when you can see which individual contacts clicked your links.
7. That sinking feeling when you view your unsubscribes.
8. When you mix PowerMailChimp with its BFFs: PowerSurveyPlus, PowerWebTraffic, PowerWebForm, and PowerOneView. #SquadGoals
9. When you find out PMC is only $2 per user per month.
10. The relief you feel when you know you have PowerObjects’ PowerPack Pros on hand to help.
11. When you realized you found the perfect tool for sending your bulk emails from CRM.
There you have it! If you’re looking to send bulk emails from your CRM system and track bulk email statistics back to your CRM contacts, leads and accounts, you’ll definitely want to give PowerMailChimp a try. With PowerMailChimp you can use static or dynamic CRM marketing lists to send out bulk emails such as newsletters, special offers, and more, all from within CRM. It also tracks vital bulk email statistics such as sends, successful deliveries, opens, clicks, bounces, and unsubscribes back to individual CRM contacts, leads and accounts. This lets you see who opened the email, who clicked on which links, and if anyone unsubscribed. The statistics are powerful, and the add-on is simple to use.