About the Position
PowerObjects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
The Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant will act as a liaison between customer and internal teams on Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects (implementations, customizations, migrations, and more). The Senior Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant may be responsible for one or more aspects of the project including project management, business analysis, configuration, data, training and support with a focus on the Technical aspect. The candidate must be extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to multitask, be meticulously organized, and be able to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment. The Senior Dynamics 365 Consultant carries the ultimate responsibility for meeting the customer requirements and completing the project.
- Lead and Manage multiple large projects
- Lead and facilitate the design and architecture sessions with clients
- Mentor other consultants in terms of PM, BA and/or Technical skills
- Be a PowerObjects University (PowerU) Instructor
- Be an advisor to customers and other consultants
- Help customers define processes when there are no processes in place
- Advise customers on best practices for CRM processes, user interface, and architecture
- Assist technical consultants with architecting CRM or xRM system, related customizations, and report to model the client’s organizational processes
- Create Functional and Technical Specifications documentation for the project
- Create a detailed project scope document for the customer, which includes both estimates for the tasks that will be completed and the project schedule in Microsoft Project
- Write specifications for customizations, data migration, and system integrations
- Facilitate team resources in the implementation of data migration and translation, data integration, training and custom development, and reports
- Schedule work to be done and follows up to ensure completion within the project schedule
- Supervise the tasks and deliverables of the project team to meet project milestones and deliverables
- Maintain risks and issues lists (usually in SharePoint)
- Conduct risk mitigation with client project team
- Guide the project along through daily communications with the customer
- Conduct at least a weekly status meetings (may be more) and sends weekly status updates
- Conduct design review sessions with the customer to demonstrate completed work and gather adjustments and changes
- Impart training to super users and end users, as needed
Required Skills and Experience
- Exhibit PowerObjects’ Guiding Principles
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, or related field, or at least 5 years of Dynamics CRM Project Management, Business Analysis and/or Technical Lead experience.
- Sound knowledge and/or certification on Project Management and different Project Management styles like Waterfall, Agile, Scrum etc.
- Able to manage or lead multiple large projects (6-18 months) with advanced organizational skills
- Up-to-date understanding of business processes, issues, and technology especially related to the operation of a sales, marketing, and customer service departments within an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Professional demeanor
- Feels comfortable talking with clients at all levels of within an organization.
- Ability to balance short-term demands while maintaining the long-term vision needed to guide a customer through the implementation process
- Advanced use of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and Visio