About the Position
PowerObjects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
PowerObjects, an HCL Technologies Company is seeking a Microsoft Power Platform Learning Architect to join their award-winning and growing Adoption and Sustainment team. At PowerObjects (PO) we understand that learning is a process, not an event. That is why PO Learning Architects will help our customers to develop a learning architecture that provides a solid foundation for continuous learning, which is proven to positively impact business outcomes.
Workforce buy-in is vital for creating a continuous learning culture, so as a Learning Architect you will help to ensure customers have the correct materials and strategies in place that will enable them to effectively communicate strategies with employees. PO Learning Architects will help with a summary version of our customers learning architecture and its benefits which will help them most effectively share their strategic goals across the organisation.
PO Learning Architects help shift the focus from prescriptive training towards a bottom up learning culture – employees who feel they are included in learning are more likely to be engaged. They will want to perform and will take more responsibility for their learning.
As a Learning Architect you will enable our customers to provide the means and opportunity to make this happen as part of their learning architecture to reap the business benefits.
The Power Platform Learning Architect must be comfortable facilitating/running customer facing workshops, have a good level of knowledge of all components of the Power Platform. They will stay up to date on the latest functionality offered by the platform and work with team members both in a project and practice context. The Power Platform Solution Architect will also be keen to improve upon their skills and dedicate themselves to a high level of understanding of new features released by Microsoft.
- Act as a product Subject Matter Expert in at least two of the following: Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, PVA; and stay up to date on the new features and updates in the Power Platform
- Have a high level of comfort with all aspects of the Power Platform including design, solution architecture, issue identification/resolution, and support
- Knowledgeable on the current state and future direction of the Power Platform
- Communicate and translate technical concepts to non-technical customers and business leaders
- Make training of the Power Platform effective, efficient and aligned with overarching business objectives for success in the long-term.
- Clearly define the customers needs for the Power Platform
- Evaluate customers current approach and resources – people, materials and systems
- Aid the customer to determine their best people; processes; platform areas and cultural inputs to meet the required key training and business objectives.
- Help customers to build a comprehensive and sophisticated Power Platform architecture that links to company strategies and targets specific needs and capabilities of the employees.
- Design and deliver unique, accessible and flexible learning experiences and resources.
- Work with customers who have had to evolve confidentially through volatility, uncertainty and rapid change.
- Distill complexity and keep things relevant.
- Encourage customers to take ownership for continual learning and personal growth.
- Deliver a range of highly practical learning solutions around relevant business skills
- Offer cost effective, flexible and blended approaches through a variety of learning experiences and original resources
Required Skills and Experience
- Exhibit PowerObjects Guiding Principles
- At least 2 end-to-end full life cycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics 365 or the Power Platform
- Knowledge and experience with developing Model driven and Canvas apps as well as an understanding on the difference between them
- Expertise of the Power Platform COE and all governance components
- Familiar with Azure DevOps or other similar enterprise planning and delivery tools
- Advanced use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Visio
- Proven experience working in both Agile/Waterfall project delivery
- Familiarity with Azure logic apps and Azure functions
- Ability to work with functional teams with both onshore and offshore resources
- Ability to demonstrate a clear approach to methodology as well as functional capabilities
- Excellent client facing skills e.g., verbal, client demonstrations, deliver training within an organization
- Ability to balance short-term demands while maintaining the long-term vision needed to guide a customer through the implementation process
- Ability to work with junior team members both in a project and practice context E
- Expected to be flexible with time and capable of working in a process-oriented environment
- Comfortable participating and contributing to pre-sales engagements
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Power Platform Certifications
- Bachelors Degree from and accredited University
- Hands-on professional experience within a consultancy environment
- Skilled in Power Platform code syntax and language requirements, API, or rest service integrations
- Expert with Power BI development for dashboards, reports, and standalone visuals
- Experience working with SharePoint Designer workflows, InfoPath, Nintex or any other solution type conversion to Power Platform solutions
- A good level of knowledge with project tools such as Azure DevOps
- Experience in solution delivery with tools other than Power Platform such as Office 365, D365, etc