About the Position
PowerObjects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
PowerObjects, an HCL Technologies Company, is seeking a Delivery Director to join their award winning and growing team. The successful candidate will lead solutioning as part of efforts that drive business development, deliver successful solutions to clients, cultivate effective operations, and will mentor and grow a strong team. This person will be responsible for providing leadership and guidance for a team of Microsoft Business Applications Consultants ensuring project success, team management, best practices, training, and mentorship. The candidate must be extremely detail-oriented, have an excellent ability to multitask, be meticulously organized, and be able to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment. The Delivery Director carries the ultimate responsibility of ensuring the overall success of customer projects.
- Lead the delivery and management of client projects, contributing to solutions as needed to establish strong trust- based relationships and drive collective client and team success
- Help Clients maximize their software by providing the right solutions and resources.
- Develop relationships with ley Microsoft contacts and other referral partners.
- Mentor and serve as a role model to junior colleagues by providing career development goals, meeting regularly, writing and deliver semi-annual reviews, advocating for their career advancement, and serving as an example of career roles and levels they can aspire to
- Actively represent our culture by leading and participating in efforts around continuous learning, personal and professional development, community service and team building
- Support company growth by building and maintaining a strong professional network
- Recruit and acquire top talent as and when required based on Demand and Supply for the Practice
Required Skills and Experience
- Exhibit PowerObjects’ Guiding Principles
- Previous experience in leading and growing a Microsoft Dynamics Practice, or similar technology consultancy practice.
- Strong business acumen across a variety of industries and business functions
- Advanced understanding of the Dynamics 365 Platform and extended Microsoft ecosystem, including Microsoft Power Platform preferred
- Experience in delivering multiple Dynamics ERP and CRM transformation programs, or similar technology platform
- Extensive client account and project management experience with demonstrated ability to plan and manage the execution of consulting and implementation projects within scope, budget and schedule
- Recognized as valued trusted advisor in relationships with clients, colleagues, vendors, and other industry professionals
- Manage the pipeline and backlog to maintain billable time within the team
- Up-to-date understanding of business processes, issues, and technology especially related to the operation of a sales, marketing, and customer service departments within an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to speak with team members and clients at all levels within an organization
- Ability to balance short-term demands while maintaining the long-term vision needed to guide a customer through the implementation process
- Minimum Bachelors Degree, preferably Management/IT related field, ideal