About the Position
PowerObjects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
PowerObjects, an HCL Technologies Company is seeking a Solution Architect to join our award-winning and growing Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM team. This individual will collaborate with business analysts and other team members to determine the best design approach regarding the overall solution, including infrastructure, system design, data integration, and migration. The Solution Architect will be responsible for providing leadership and guidance across multiple projects, ensuring the use of PowerObjects’ standards and best practices, cross-pollination of knowledge from previous/other solutions, and mentoring. The candidate must communicate effectively with team members and clients at all levels within an organization, including C-Suite executives. The candidate must be extremely detail-oriented, be able to multitask, be meticulously organized, and prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Project Leadership: Work as a functional/data/integration lead and demonstrate clear approach to methodology as well as functional capabilities. Lead functional workshops with customers, documents requirements, and design appropriate solutions. Build budget estimates for projects and execute plans to budget.
- Promote CRM: Promote and champion Customer Engagement in Dynamics 365 as a business development platform. Provide proactive and reactive advice to ensure the best design and technical solution across multiple projects. Solution Architects' chief responsibility is to ensure project success. They align client success factors with adherence to system design best practices and provide guidance and input on best practices to implementation teams throughout our Proven Process.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Subject Matter Expertise: Possess and share extensive project delivery experience with Customer Engagement. This includes having expert knowledge of at least four (4) of the following modules: Sales, Service, Marketing, Social Engagement, USD, Project Service, Field Service, and Portals. Possess up-to-date understanding of business processes, issues, and technology related to the operation of sales, marketing, and customer service departments within an organization.
- Design/Solution Review: Optimize and reutilize solution approaches across multiple projects in areas across the Power Platform and Azure, including integrations, migrations, reports, portals, custom development, customizations, etc. Identify potential design risks in system design, data integrations, migrations, reporting, and infrastructure. Collaborate with other solution architects and enterprise architects across different platforms.
- Best Practices: Deliver, document, and instill best practices on all technical project deliverables, including technical approach and tool selection. Ensure that solutions are reusable from a technical (CRM Solution) and philosophical (approach) perspective, and work with internal teams to develop and disseminate information across the delivery team. Design, develop, review, and test customized code for Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement.
- Assist and Mentor: Mentor the technical team on executing designs and assist with execution as needed. Share knowledge with other project team members and the Solution Architect team. Potentially design and/or deliver trainings or workshops.
Required Skills and Experience
- Exhibit PowerObjects Guiding Principles
- Demonstrable working experience in analysis, design, and implementation of large to enterprise size CRM projects and related technologies
- Proven experience interfacing with key client stakeholders at all levels, including C-level executives and technical resources
- Experience implementing multiple complex CRM-related solutions including, but not limited to, integrations, web services, custom web development, Power Platform
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Up-to-date understanding of business processes, issues, and technology, especially related to the operation of a sales, marketing, and customer service departments within an organization
- Experience with Dynamics 365, Web Services, SQL query and database tools, SSIS, Scribe or other ETL tool
- Professional demeanor
- Comfortable participating and leading pre-sales engagements
- Comfort in talking with team members and clients at all levels of within an organization
- Must be willing to travel (up to 50%)
- Understanding of common project management methodologies (waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Understanding of Dynamics 365 CRM Developer Guide
- Applications: Visual Studio (TFS, SSRS), Marketing Automation Platforms, and Business Intelligence
- Working experience (as it relates to CRM integrations) with ERP applications such as Dynamics AX, Oracle, Sage, and SAP