About the Position
PowerObjects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
PowerObjects is looking for a Marketing Programme Manager to join our award-winning and growing Marketing team. This role will be the link between what PowerObjects sells and their go-to-market strategy to the execution of marketing plans. The Marketing Programme Manager will craft, modify, and enhance PowerObjects’ organisational story around products and services, ultimately working with the greater team to hone messaging for each individual audience globally and drive pipeline.
This role has exceptional breadth across all products and services that PowerObjects offers, and will require close collaboration with the Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams to ensure marketing campaigns are articulated clearly and targeted appropriately in order to resonate with customers and partners within the marketplace.
- Work with the EMEA Geo Sales, GTM, and Microsoft and HCL stakeholders to determine growth goals for leads and develop a comprehensive marketing plan to execute those goals
- HCL and Microsoft Alignment: Understand HCL and Microsoft vertical and horizontal marketing strategy to develop and execute marketing plans that align with their vision.
- Product/Program Management:
- Develop marketing plans and execute against assigned budget, keep track of roles and responsibilities, and monitor deadlines to ensure plans are executed in the designated timeline
- Activities include lead generation campaigns, ABM, content strategy/development, digital/web campaigns, events, nurture marketing, and sales enablement programs
- Develop buyer personas, product and services positioning and value-based messaging, conduct competitive analysis
- Create appropriate playbooks, datasheets, overview presentations, white papers, demos, web content and needle-moving enablement tools and campaign assets
- Work with the marketing operations team to ensure availability of resources to meet deadlines and set expectations with the business leaders on when marketing milestones will be completed
- Work with the customer success team to create assets that assist in the sales cycle and generate more customer references
- Ongoing communication and collaboration with geo sales organization and GTMs on marketing activities/plans, as well as monitor alignment with sales pipeline and goals
- Work with the marketing data analyst to measure the effectiveness of strategies and tactics through website analytics; leads generated; registrations and attendance for related events; and customer experience scores
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing marketing plans that generate qualified leads
- Experience developing and executing integrated campaigns including email, digital/web, social, nurture marketing, webinars and events, and collateral/sales tools
- Strong project management skills managing workflows and deliverables across a matrix organization
- Experience leveraging marketing automation platforms
- Experience with marketing Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Business Applications a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Curious and eager to learn