About the Position
PowerObjects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
The Head of Global Marketing - PowerObjects will be responsible for leading all marketing functions and efforts for HCL-PowerObjects including demand generation, product marketing, digital marketing, content and marketing operations.
The successful candidate will develop, implement, and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with the business goals, and will strive to ensure that the activities of the marketing organization directly contribute to the company’s long-term success.
- Develop and manage global marketing plan and multi-million dollar budget, including aligning marketing to annual business strategies for all areas including go-to-markets (GTMs), industry and services
- Manage a team of 20 staff and provide guidance for all marketing functions including product marketing, program/revenue marketing, digital/web marketing, customer success, and marketing operations
- Manage all aspects of marketing planning, budgeting, metrics, and reporting; Ensuring that marketing spend is allocated to trackable programs
- Build a predictable, scalable, and repeatable process for creating sales pipeline
- Implement processes and systems to scale all marketing efforts; Track and report on marketing KPIs
- Develop reporting to analyze and measure the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs
- Collaborate closely with executive teams and sales geography leadership to drive cross-functional support and global alignment to meet business objectives
- Drive overall brand strategy for the organization, enhancing market awareness and reputation
- Oversee relationship with Microsoft to ensure campaign execution and co-funding align with global partnership commitments
- Lead, build, and mentor a world-class marketing organization by managing and developing a team of marketing professionals
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 10-15 years as the senior-most B2B marketing leader in a complex (multi-business/multi-offering) technology services/solutions company
- Microsoft Dynamics/Business Applications experience preferred
- Must have notable experience leading digital marketing, demand generation, and content-based marketing efforts
- Experience leading all disciplines of marketing (product marketing, demand generation, digital marketing, communications, operations, events, etc.)