About the Position
PowerObjects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
This role is open to candidates located in the US, Canada or United Kingdom.
HCL-PowerObjects is seeking a Customer Engagement Specialist to join their award winning and growing team. This person will be responsible for executing on the processes necessary for growing a world class customer engagement program.
This is a customer facing role on the HCL Next Gen Marketing team under the PowerObjects business unit. This person will ensure customer data, project information, and customer reference-ability for the Microsoft Business Applications products is captured within HCL’s internal systems. Candidates must have the ability to multitask, be meticulously organized, and be able to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment while working collaboratively with our Sales, Delivery, Education and Marketing teams.
- Collaborating with HCL-PowerObjects’ Director of Customer Engagement to maintain and enhance our customer reference program.
- Working with sales, delivery, and education teams to identify new potential customer relationships.
- Scheduling and coordinating references in the sales process.
- Driving customer involvement in a variety of company and Microsoft-sponsored events.
- Working with customers to create public marketing materials detailing their experiences working with HCL-PowerObjects and Microsoft Dynamics 365 products.
- Ownership of customer project information in internal systems.
- Attending project wrap calls to ensure knowledge transfer into internal systems is completed.
- Monitor new customer information and track within internal systems.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a plus
- Detail oriented
- Strong technical skills and interests
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize many tasks at once
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work collaboratively with all members of the organization