In this blog, we share a lesson learned when using a Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement online data source connector, called Instance Web API, for Power BI reports.
If your SSIS project is deployed to SSIS catalog i.e. SSISDB and you lost your source project file, then you need to edit the SSIS packages in the deployed project. In this blog from PowerObjects, we will discuss how to retrieve your project/packages.
Option 1: Integration Services Import Project Wizard
2. Pick the Integration Services Catalog option and the type in the Server name and browse the path for the package.
3. Then review your selection and then hit export.
You are done! Your SSIS project is now loaded in SSDT with all packages, parameters and variables!
Option 2: Exporting from Integration Services Catalog i.e. SSISDB
1. Locate the deployed project is your SSIS Catalog.
2. Right click the project and then hit Export and save the file as ispac.
3. Then rename the .ispac to .zip. Extract the zip file and locate the package you want.
4. Create a SSIS project and add the existing package/packages you want from the zip file extract.