The launch of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 brought many new and exciting features. PowerObjects has produced a series of videos to help users navigate through these new features in our CRM How-to Portal. From overview to integration, these videos cover topics ranging from the new interface, using CRM on mobile devices, and the integration of Yammer.
What is the CRM How-to Portal? Set up as a do-it-yourself learning tool, the portal is a collection of video tutorials brought to you by PowerObjects' Microsoft Certified Trainers that educate you on how to implement, navigate, and take advantage of all things CRM. The portal is free, and it only takes a moment to register and gain access to content.
Without further ado, here are the CRM 2013 videos. Sit back. Have a cup of coffee. Enjoy!
- What's New in CRM 2013? There is a lot packed into the new version of CRM 2013. This video will give you an overview of all the new features.
- CRM 2013 Navigation Overview. CRM 2013 has a brand new UI that is both mouse- and touchscreen-friendly. Get a look into some of the shortcuts and tips for the new UI.
- Using CRM 2013 on Mobile Devices. Learn how to use CRM 2013 on mobile devices and keep connected with your clients on the go.
- Working with Sales Process Flows. See roadmap of best practices in CRM 2013 for navigating through the system and creating processes for your leads or opportunities.
- Using Quick Create Forms. Understand how to multitask more efficiently using the new Quick Create form.
- Creating Quick Create Forms. Learn how to create and modify Quick Create forms.
- Using Quick Views. Quick View forms let you see records quickly and easily. This overview demonstrates how they work.
- Creating Quick View Forms. Go beyond user basics and learn how to create Quick View forms.
- Business Rules. No need to be an expert in code with CRM 2013. Learn all about Portable Business Logic (known as Business Rules) and a see how easy it is to create.
- Creating Process Flows. Understand best practices, benefits, and limitations when building process flows.
- What is Yammer? Get on the social networking train! The Yammer integration with CRM helps you stay in the loop with your colleagues, business partners, and clients. Learn all about the benefits of this private social enterprise network.
- Why Yammer? See specific examples of how your business can benefit from the Yammer integration.
- Integrating CRM 2013 with Yammer. So you're on board with Yammer! Now how do you integrate it into CRM 2013? This video will show you how.
Eager to learn more? Check out additional videos in our How-To portal.