A New (CRM) Hope: 12 Reasons You Need PowerPack Add-ons for Marketing Automation
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away you dreamed of becoming a true master of marketing automation. While most organizations have the marketing part down—the automation part can get tricky. (Search your feelings, you know it to be true.)
We can help you get your marketing in CRM automated with our powerful suite of PowerPack Add-ons that will take your marketing to the next level. From bulk email to lead scoring to surveys to web forms – we’ve got just the tools you need, young Padawan!
Here are 12 reasons why you need PowerPack Add-ons for marketing automation:
1. Never wonder if your emails will reach the Rebel Alliance when you use PowerEmail! You can track what emails are opened and which URLs were clicked by the recipient all within CRM.
2. Become a master of bulk email with PowerMailChimp and track statistics back to contacts, leads, and accounts in CRM. Size matters not.
3. Put those campaigns on autopilot! You can easily create drip campaigns in CRM with PowerNurture and watch the add-on automate everything for you.
4. Stay on target with PowerScore! You can automatically score CRM leads and contacts based on their behavior and ensure you’re following up with the right people.
5. Pass on your wealth of knowledge with the PowerShare add-on, which allows you to bundle and share documents with contacts and then track when they open them.
6. Use the Force…or PowerSMS to send text messages to contacts, leads, or other custom entities all within CRM!
7. Keep the CRM conversation going on Twitter and post directly from CRM with PowerSocial.
8. Use PowerSurveyPlus to build, configure, and send surveys from CRM so you can understand how your leads and contacts really feel about you.
9. Need a creative way to engage an audience at an event or for a promotion? You can build and track a trivia game from contacts or leads in CRM with PowerTrivia—just remember to let the Wookie win.
10. With PowerWebForm you can put forms on your website and pull information straight into CRM—eliminating the need to export/import lists from other databases.
11. Don’t underestimate your web traffic data! Combine the power of website analytics with the power of CRM by using the PowerWebTraffic add-on. #UnlimitedPower
12. Throw the perfect event and capture all of your RSVPs in CRM by using PowerZapEvent for your online event registration management in CRM.
What’s great about our PowerPack add-ons is that they are developed based on the needs and feedback from our customers. These add-ons are not just simple customizations for sales force and marketing automation, but offer true features to help you get the most out of your Microsoft Dynamics CRM investment.
Our PowerPack add-ons for marketing automation will set you on the right path to becoming a marketing automation master. Each of our PowerPack add-ons help reduce manual processes, and streamline many marketing-related procedures. Another great benefit is that you can pick and choose which tools will work best for your organization—wherever you are in your CRM journey. As your operation grows, you can add on other tools as you see fit.
11 Feelings Anyone Who Uses PowerMailChimp Will Understand
If you have experienced our PowerPack add-on, PowerMailChimp, then you’ll know that it is a MailChimp CRM integration tool that connects the powerful, robust, affordable, third-party bulk email platform, MailChimp, with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
But even if you haven’t tried PowerMailChimp you’ll want to check out our list and perhaps you’ll be inspired to give it a go:
1. The excitement you get when you see the “Free 30-Day Trial” option.
2. When your marketing lists sync from CRM to MailChimp automagically.
3. The joy you feel when you create a beautiful MailChimp template without needing to know HTML.
4. That feeling you get right before you press send on an email blast.
5. When you keep refreshing your report to view your open rate.
6. Feeling like a stalker when you can see which individual contacts clicked your links.
7. That sinking feeling when you view your unsubscribes.
20th Century Fox
8. When you mix PowerMailChimp with its BFFs: PowerSurveyPlus, PowerWebTraffic, PowerWebForm, and PowerOneView. #SquadGoals
9. When you find out PMC is only $2 per user per month.
10. The relief you feel when you know you have PowerObjects’ PowerPack Pros on hand to help.
11. When you realized you found the perfect tool for sending your bulk emails from CRM.
There you have it! If you’re looking to send bulk emails from your CRM system and track bulk email statistics back to your CRM contacts, leads and accounts, you’ll definitely want to give PowerMailChimp a try. With PowerMailChimp you can use static or dynamic CRM marketing lists to send out bulk emails such as newsletters, special offers, and more, all from within CRM. It also tracks vital bulk email statistics such as sends, successful deliveries, opens, clicks, bounces, and unsubscribes back to individual CRM contacts, leads and accounts. This lets you see who opened the email, who clicked on which links, and if anyone unsubscribed. The statistics are powerful, and the add-on is simple to use.
Using the MailChimp Drag and Drop Editor with PowerMailChimp
Experiencing the issue where your MailChimp templates are not showing up in your CRM system in the PowerMailChimp Template Pick list? Worry no more, MailChimp has fixed their API to support their drag & drop templates, so please make sure you are running the latest version of PowerMailChimp! To get the latest version of PowerMailChimp, please navigate to the PowerMailChimp webpage, select download solution, and follow the steps outlined in our, “How to Update a PowerPack Add-on.”
PowerMailChimp is quickly becoming one of our most popular PowerPack add-ons. The PowerMailChimp add-on gives CRM users the power to use their existing marketing lists to send bulk emails from CRM and track sends, opens, clicks, bounces and unsubscribes back to CRM contacts, leads and accounts!
When using PowerMailChimp, the only thing users need to do outside of CRM is create the template that they wish to send out. MailChimp offers a great variety of basic and predesigned templates to give users a jump-start on their template creation. Recently MailChimp introduced an awesome new way to designing templates, called the Drag and Drop Editor. This makes designing a template as easy as dragging pieces of a template into place and editing them.
With these recent changes made by MailChimp, API calls were changed, causing drag and drop template to not show up in PowerMailChimp’s MailChimp Template Pick List in Dynamics CRM. In order to user the super handy drag and drop editor and still be able to send your PowerMailChimp blast out of CRM, please follow the steps outlined below:
In MailChimp, navigate to MailChimp > Templates and select the template that you want to send through PowerMailChimp and select Export.
Save the file as an HTML file somewhere on your desktop that you can easily find.
Click the Create Template button at the top right corner of your screen and it will bring you to the screen below. Select Code Your Own.
Then select the Import HTML option.
Name your imported template, browse for the file you just saved and select Upload.
If you navigate back to your templates, you should see your imported template.
Navigate to CRM and add the newly imported template to your PowerMailChimp Blast.
Tada! Your template is now in the Saved Templates folder in MailChimp! If you still do not see the template in your list of templates to choose from on the PowerMailChimp blast, please try clearing your cache or logging into CRM from a different browser.
If you would like to download a free 30-day trial of the PowerMailChimp add-on, you can find additional information on the PowerMailChimp page.