Deciding on Microsoft Dynamics 365 as your business solution is a no brainer, but how to implement it? That’s another story. Not only must you decide what ERP and CRM applications are right for your business, you have to decide what type of deployment works best for you, as well. Dynamics 365 can be hosted online, on-prem, or using a hybrid model. Microsoft and PowerObjects take a cloud-first strategy, as the cloud offers several distinct advantages:
- Your D365 processes run more efficiently
- Your data security is airtight
- The cloud makes it easier to scale your business
- Automatic updates ensure you’re always running the latest version of D365 the instant it becomes available
- Eliminating on-prem servers and hosting fees saves you money
Cloud deployment offers a ton of advantages, but how about getting there?
Migrating to the cloud is a significant initiative that should not be taken lightly… or alone. Migration has traditionally been done manually, which as you can imagine is extremely challenging, subject to manual errors, expensive, and time-consuming.
But based on years of experience and hundreds of cloud migrations for our clients, PowerObjects knows exactly how to take your organization through the process step by step. We leverage a Microsoft tool called the Online Accelerator, and the engine behind it was designed specifically to deliver an ultra-fast migration of all your Dynamics 365 data.
The Online Accelerator offers huge advantages over manual migration, including…
- Very little downtime. The engine accelerates your data migration so much that business disruption is limited so you can go on doing what you do best!
- Accurate and complete data transfer. You’ll avoid the human errors associated with manual transfers and be assured that all current and historical data is moved safely and securely to the cloud.
- Ongoing support. When bundling one or more of our Lifecycle Support services with the Online Accelerator, you have dedicated resourcing to help you every step of the way.
- And lots of cost savings. First, you’re spending less money when migration is speedy and error-free. Second, our Cloud Solution Provider program can manage your cloud licenses, saving you maintenance and renewal costs. And third, bundling the Online Acceleratorwith a subscription to one of our ongoing support plans greatly reduces the cost of your migration project.
If you’ve been contemplating a move to the cloud, we can help! Learn more about the Online Accelerator by reading this fact sheet or reach out to one of our support engineers. Cloud migration is a huge undertaking – don’t go it alone!