You may be eligible for a free six-month trial of Dynamics 365 Marketing! Read this blog to learn how it works.
You spoke up, and we listened! We saw the idea come through the PowerObjects Ideas Forum, and by analyzing the use cases and the potential impact, we understood the value this feature could bring to users. With this new feature, users can now create color-coded territories within PowerMap. Let’s explore!
What is a map territory? A collection of zip/postal codes. You can save a map territory to easily analyze the regions.
1. To begin creating a territory, right click on the map and click on Add Zip Code. From there, you can start adding many zip codes to a map territory.
2. Once you have added the relevant zip codes, click on the color picker via the legend on the right-hand reading pane, and choose which color you want to display for the territory.
3. Then click on Add the zip codes to a map.
4. This will open a window, where you can either choose to create a new map territory or add these zip codes to an existing territory.
5. When creating a new territory provide a name for the territory in the dialogue box that appears.
We hope you enjoy this new PowerMap feature, and that it helps with your business needs. Feel free to visit the PowerObjects Ideas Forum to post your feedback and ideas on this feature, other PowerMap features, or other suggestions on how we can improve your experience with our Add-ons.