Most of our clients, no matter the industry, have a high priority goal of improving the customer service they can provide.
It’s a consistent theme across all the industries we serve, and rightfully so. Not only are customers demanding more immediate service, the technology available today makes it possible to serve customers in an entirely new way.
Today’s customers demand:
- Greater convenience, which includes apps, chats, bots, self-help, and more
- Faster speeds, which means standard service requests must be satisfied almost instantly
- Improved accuracy, which requires collection, storage, and immediate recall of every single piece of customer data
- Complete familiarity, meaning that not only is a caller immediately recognized as a customer, but all prior purchases, service requests, and other interactions are accessible in real-time
Organizations are exploring new, next-generation, omni-channel CRM solutions like Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement to support their innovation and enable them to differentiate for customers where it matters most. Check out a few industry-specific examples…
- In Manufacturing, self-service portals within Dynamics 365 are improving ease of use and insight into products at hand. Whether you’re a customer, distributor, or partner who depends on a manufacturer’s product, this level of convenience is a game changer.
- In Utilities, engagement with customers is key to understanding their needs as well as identifying new service offerings that impact the bottom line. Having a centralized database for all customer information, mobile capabilities for field work, effective lead management, automated marketing, and a streamlined customer feedback process makes it possible to provide efficient service in real-time.
- For Oil and Gas service companies, having access to real-time updates allows for instant adaptability on oil rig sites, saving these companies (and their customers) time and money. With Dynamics 365 for Field Service, interactions become more informative and effective, offering an overall more pleasant customer experience.
Read about more industry examples in our Customer Care eBook: How Leading Brands are Overcoming Five Common Customer Service Challenges.