So you want to learn more about Office 365. Where do you begin? There are many great resources to help you understand what Office 365 is, how it ties in with Dynamics 365, and how to get the most out of both. In this resource roundup, we'll provide a complete list of resources to get you started from newbie to master! Keep in mind that PowerObjects is heavily focused on CRM for Dynamics 365, so these resources will almost all touch on the relationship between Office 365 and Dynamics 365. Enjoy!
Overviews of Office 365 and Dynamics 365
Office 365 Groups
- [Blog] An Introduction to Office 365 Groups for Dynamics 365.
Learn all about the new Groups feature within Office 365 and how it works in your CRM for Dynamics 365 implementation.
- [Webinar] Office 365 Groups in Microsoft Dynamics 365. This webinar goes over how the Groups functionality works in Office 365. What are groups? In a nutshell, Groups enable teams within an organization to work collaboratively on projects, tasks, opportunities, and more. This webinar specifically talks about how Groups leverage the power of OneNote, OneDrive, PowerBI and other apps to drive better collaboration on your teams.
Office 365 and PowerShell
Office 365/Dynamics 365 Case Studies
- Arbor Memorial. Read how Arbor Memorial worked with PowerObjects to switch from Salesforce.com to CRM for Dynamics 365, also utilizing Office 365.
- The Global Orphan Project. Learn how this non-profit organization switched from Google Apps to Microsoft Office 365 and integrated it with their Dynamics CRM implementation.
- Adaptive Solutions. See how PowerObjects helped Adaptive come up with an Office 365-based solution to manage their brand and documents through standardized templates.