In this blog, we show step by step how to use your Azure Active Directory to implement a B2B experience on your Power Apps portal.
We often see a request to increase the amount of records that can be exported from CRM at one time. The default value is set to 10,000, so the maximum records you can export to Excel at one time is 10,000. Microsoft has now created a tool that can access this field in a CRM Online organization database and allow you to increase this value. Say Hello' to CRM 2011 Online ModifyMaxExportTool.
This tool can also be used with OnPremise version of CRM and there is a read me file included in the tool that contains the steps.
Here are the instructions copied from the Read Me included in the tool from Microsoft.
5. You will be presented with the following options
Choose the appropriate number for your CRM Online deployment region and hit enter
6. Now enter your WLID and hit Enter.
Next enter your WLID Password for a CRM Administrator and hit Enter
7. Next you'll be presented with a numbered list of organizations which your WLID is a member. Type in the number of the Org which you which to update the maximum number of records you can export and hit Enter.
8. After you specify the Org you will be shown what the current MaxRecordsForExportToExcel value is set to, and then type in 'Y' and hit Enter to change the value.
9. Enter the new value you which to have for MaxRecordsForExportToExcel value and hit Enter.
Once complete you'll see "Update Complete", and then hit Enter to Exit.
If you increase the value and you receive a time-out error while exporting the records configure the steps below.